Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Ardino Starter Kit is a great way to get started with Arduino, coding and electronics! The Starter Kit includes the components you need to make 15 fun projects following the step-by-step tutorials on the Project Book.The Starter Kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a book of 15 projects. Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators.
- A parts kit for people interested in learning working with Arduino powered designs.
- It includes an Arduino UNO compatible board, proto-shield, dot matrix LED module, 7 segment displays, two breadboards, stepper motor, servo, IR remote, connection leads, battery box and a variety of components, LEDs, buttons and sensors.
- This bundle contains everything you need to learn about Arduino.
- Uno board, plus a wide array of parts and components so you can get experimenting right away.
- Projects you can make:
- 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the basics
- 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design the control panel for your starship
- 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a colored wheel that will make your head spin
- 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
- 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
- Watch Tutorial at
No posts found